- Manage and oversee the daily operations of Accounts and Finance.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Enforce accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Manage account receivable and payable positions of the company and forward schedule of receipt and payments.
- Supervise compliance of taxation and statutory matters.
- Preparation of accounting reports, financial information, and financial reports.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Issue and management of invoicing.
- Monitoring of Company budget and review of budget variation statements.
- Supervise functions of Accounts Officer and Transaction Officer.
- Perform all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- CA, ACCA, MBA or similar academic background.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.