- Deployment, automation, monitoring, scaling and maintenance of all applications and deployment environments, and infrastructure like AWS and Azure
- Load test of application and monitor response time of REST APIs and database queries.
- Make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at remote infrastructures, internal and external networks, hardware or VMWare so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired. Perform scheduled manual monitoring where necessary
- Work on backups and disaster recovery planning for databases, source codes and other assets of the organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in remote servers
- One or more years of experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of web/network protocols
- Hands on experience of configuring web servers, application servers, database servers
- Hands on experience of working with cloud computing, virtualization, automation, monitoring, web application deployment and security. (Preferably AWS and Azure services)
- Knowledge of incident handling, responding and disaster response planning