At Leapfrog, we want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. Over the years, we have been working with innovative big companies and fast-growing startups.
This position offers you an excellent opportunity to engage in research of startups in domains healthcare, fintech, ed-tech, and all things data and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Manage and organize data and information according to guidelines
- Iteratively present and gather feedback to define new process improvement opportunities
- Deliver and communicate with team members effectively and promptly
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to organize information effectively.
- Creative, problem solving, and critical thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint