We help enterprise take advantage of the Microsoft low code eco-system that enables them to envision unlimited application possibilities by extending the apps and services they already depend on - from Office 365 to Dynamics 365 and many more. We enable faster innovation and business transformation by leveraging Microsoft's unified business platform.
We are currently recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant to join our team and help our clients implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 in their organizations.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; analyze the business process of an organization and recommend and customize modules as per need in the Dynamics 365
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Business and process analysis
- Quality assurance & documentation
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Common Data Model and Common Data service.
- Experience of working on full lifecycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Understanding of PowerApps: form, field, business rules, workflows, actions, solutions
- Review software upgrades and patching and complete deployment testing
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing, and production
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator
Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Design, configure, test and deploy changes to database fields, screens, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.