At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem.
The Project Management Interns will closely work with our engineers to gain conceptual knowledge of how we plan and execute projects. As part of our team, you will understand the business acumen and will be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You will develop a better outlook for eliciting product requirement throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, scheduling, assessing risks. Most importantly, you’ll keep all the stakeholders informed and happy. We also want you to understand and validate that the product is useful to end users and yields prominent return to our customers.
One of the many reasons Leapfrog consistently seeks for interns who are fresh graduates is because we see the passion and grit in you to build the best of the worlds. Believe us, building greater products is the lifeblood of who we are.
- Learn to do proper project planning, monitoring and complete a mock project that details product roadmap.
- Become familiar with requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews, and overall project execution.
- Acquire knowledge of agile process frameworks to effectively manage project life cycle end to end.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule and effort using established guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate with different departments of software development (UI/UX, developers, architect, quality assurance etc) to understand the working process of a cross-functional team.
- Complete communication simulation as a proxy Project Manager and manage stakeholder communications.
- 1 year of professional working experience.
- IT/Engineering background or MBA students.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both English and Nepali.
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies.
- Leadership Skills – highly proactive, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and an excellent team player.
- Technical knowledge and someone with experience in software development and web technologies will be a great plus point.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.