At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. Our team specializes in data-driven digital products that helping businesses transform and capture new markets.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer. This position offers you an opportunity to gain real-world experience working as a member of one of our development teams. You will be responsible for planning and performing end-to-end testing of a suite of products.
- Setup, maintain and execute test documentation and standards
- Plan and perform end-to-end testing effort of assigned features
- Creating and expanding automated regression tests when needed.
- Serve as a liaison between developers and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness
- Set up a test environment, communicate testing progress, improvements or corrections to the team throughout the development process
- Learn and gain expertise in various tools for performance and security tools
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical
- Minimum one year of professional experience
- Good understanding of software test methodologies, best practices, and terminology
- Proven experience utilizing both structured and exploratory testing techniques
- Knowledge of OWASP security guidelines for web development
- Knowledge of AWS, Jenkins, and other deployment tools