At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software that puts data into action. Our team specializes in data-driven digital products that helping businesses transform and capture new markets.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our dream team. This position offers you an excellent opportunity to direct software development projects.
- Oversee and lead analysis, architecture design, development, deployment, and maintenance of large scale and complex applications.
- Ensure excellent code quality through code reviews, periodic audits, and implementation of best practices on related projects.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, understand the business perspective of the client, and plan product roadmap in collaboration with the project manager and the client.
- Be involved in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the root cause to prevent them in the future.
- Mentor and share knowledge within and outside the team when necessary and help in the continuous growth of junior team members.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Mastery and demonstrable experience with at least one programming language and related frameworks/technologies. Experience in multiple languages and cross-cutting technologies is desirable.
- Experienced with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Experienced with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.