At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. Our team specializes in data-driven digital products that helping businesses transform and capture new markets.
We are currently looking for a Java Software Engineer. This position offers you an opportunity for developing applications using Java technologies and supporting frameworks. You will gain real-world experience working as a member of one of our development teams.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, understand the business perspective of the client, and plan product roadmap in collaboration with the project manager and the client.
- Be part of the analysis, architecture design, development, deployment, and maintenance of large scale and/or complex applications.
- Ensure excellent code quality through, code reviews, periodic audits and implementation of best practices on related projects.
- Be involved in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the root cause in order to prevent them in the future
- At least 1 year of professional experience.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in either Java/Spring Framework and/or AngularJS.
- Experienced with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
- Experience in Java 8, Spring framework, JMS, Messaging Broker
- Experience working with REST/SOAP API, and external API integration
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL