- Analyze and understand each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies
- Dig deeper into test failures and work with developers to identify the cause and produce clear and detailed bug report. Perform performance and security testing of the application as required
- Pro-active involvement in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the cause to prevent them in the future.
- Build an automated testing suite following best practices when needed
- Manage release process and deployment. Ensure proper test and release documentation
- Mentor and share knowledge within the team and help in the continuous growth of junior team members.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical
- Minimum three years of professional experience
- Excellent understanding of software test methodologies, best practices, and terminology
- Proven experience utilizing both structured and exploratory testing techniques
- Good knowledge of Selenium web driver and automation framework
- Good knowledge of OWASP security guidelines for web development and security tools
- Knowledgeable of UNIX, AWS, Jenkins, and other deployment tools