Kathmandu making mark on global IT scene
Kathmandu alone has over 50 reputed colleges/institutions of various IT training. Approximately 7000 IT students graduate every year from all over Nepal. Opening new institutions for training, numerous boot camps and IT startups are new phenomena providing space for young technology enthusiasts.
Leapfrog has a unique ecosystem for talented technology engineers and leaders. This is where we build our collaborative culture, innovative practices, and secret sauce our products and services to streamline communication and delivery designed to bring you success.
Leapfrog is an evolving story. We started with 8 people in the beginning of 2010 and now we are more than 150+ team members and growing.
Many bright people join our team and become part of the Leapfrog story and share in our vision of making software relevant to the masses. We always take the same lens in all the projects we do - have we stay true to the vision of our client? We achieve our client’s entrepreneurial aspirations making them the leader.
Leapfrog envisions itself as a role model technology service company in Nepal and aims to build a world class software for our global clients.Read on
Years in Operation
We are true to our core values of ownership, integrity and continuous learning.
- We go beyond the given responsibility to make our customers successfuls
- We set examples for craftsmanship, innovate operation standardss
- We deliver our promises
- Adhere to moral principles and ethics through behaviors and actions even in most challenging situations
- Lead and encourage open communications
- Good enough is unacceptable; always stretch to challenge the limits, realize full potential and deliver excellence.
- Dynamic and open to new ideas and challenge yourself to introduce innovations
- Take pride in teaching, mentoring and helping each others
- Make mistakes, learn from them, and do not repeat them
DNA for technology innovation
Our team at Leapfrog Kathmandu is highly competent and professional. Our recruiting cycle has around 400 applicants each quarter from amongst the best colleges/universities in Kathmandu and abroad.
The selected candidates go through 6 weeks of program where they have to demonstrate their ability to learn and create new products and services. Finally, after proving their proficiency we hire only top 2% of the engineers.Read more about us
Meet rest of the Team
Sailesh Man Singh
Abhash Bikram Thapa
In eight years of our history we’ve helped clients lead technology driven innovation and win in this ever changing world.