Our mission is to be a role model technology company.
We want to be trusted partners, world class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We want to be a home for hackers and experts, future leaders, and damn smart and fun people in our offices in the US and Kathmandu.
But mainly we want to be great; defined by the brilliant Leapfroggers that we work with, unrelenting pride in craftsmanship, and creating impact in industries and ecosystems. And we're just getting started. If you can flat out code, design, and understand and embrace complex business and technical problems - please keep reading.
Be Nice, Have Integrity
You're nice - but you're also direct, transparent, and honest in your opinions. And you expect the same from your peers.
Always be Learning
You're a hopeless fan of your chosen craft. Whether you design, code, or manage people or projects - you strive for continuous learning and improvement because you're passionate about what you do.
You challenge yourself, and always push yourself to new heights - be it skills, career, or just a problem you want to solve in a better way.
You're open to new ideas, even if they challenge the status quo or your preconceived notions.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code through automated tests, code.
- Review and implementation of best practices. Ensure the same within the team.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensure proper technical documentation.
- Ensure scalability, performance, reliability and security of the application.
- Be involved in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems.
- To determine the root cause in order to prevent them in the future.
- Automate deployments, integrate CI and perform manual deployments when needed.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience working with web services, RESTful apis and data formats like XML/JSON.
- Demonstrable experience working with Application Servers, deployments and server management. Knowledgeable with application scalability, availability and performance.
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Lead and manage software development projects through the entire software development lifecycle.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule.
- Responsible for activities like requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, releases, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with either Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or MBA
- Demonstrable experience of handling medium complexity projects.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills – both English and Nepali. Fluent with client communication.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies is preferred.
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus.