Our mission is to be a role model technology company.
We want to be trusted partners, world class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients.
But mainly we want to be great; defined by the brilliant Leapfroggers that we work with, unrelenting pride in craftsmanship, and creating impact in industries and ecosystems. And we're just getting started. If you can flat out code, design, and understand and embrace complex business and technical problems - please keep reading.
Be Nice, Have Integrity
You're nice - but you're also direct, transparent, and honest in your opinions. And you expect the same from your peers.
Always be Learning
You're a hopeless fan of your chosen craft. Whether you design, code, or manage people or projects - you strive for continuous learning and improvement because you're passionate about what you do.
You challenge yourself, and always push yourself to new heights - be it skills, career, or just a problem you want to solve in a better way.
You're open to new ideas, even if they challenge the status quo or your preconceived notions.
- Showing all openings
Business Development OfficerKathmandu • Posted on Dec 13, 2018
Software Engineer, Machine LearningKathmandu • Posted on Oct 31, 2018
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 ConsultantKathmandu • Posted on Oct 29, 2018
Sr. QA EngineerKathmandu • Posted on Aug 12, 2018
Security EngineerKathmandu • Posted on Aug 4, 2018
DevOps EngineerKathmandu • Posted on Jun 27, 2018
Business Development Officer
Kathmandu • Posted on Thursday December 13, 2018
At Leapfrog, we want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. Over the years, we have been working with innovative big companies and fast-growing startups. We’ve built data strategy, technology, and process, models, algorithms, apps, analytics, and dashboards. Our team specializes in digital transformations with data-driven digital products that help businesses transform and capture new markets.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our dream team. This position offers you excellent opportunity to engage in research of complex domains such as healthcare, fintech, ed-tech, and all things data.
- Extensively use marketing tools and research to identify new leads and access competitive landscape for potential new markets.
- Initiate meaningful discussions that lead to meeting potential customers using emails and social media.
- Qualifying inbound leads and outbound leads.
- Being the first line of support for the sales team, responding to the team’s questions and issues, assisting in uncovering the real needs of those customers.
- Developing proposals and pitch decks to cater to the client’s requirements.
- In-depth technical knowledge and desire to learn about of all technology areas important to the company to advise clients about product development strategies.
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position at a software consulting or services company.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Skill in prioritizing and time management
- Strong drive to learn and perform
- Attention to detail
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Kathmandu • Posted on Wednesday October 31, 2018
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software that puts data into action. Our team specializes in data-driven digital products that helping businesses transform and capture new markets.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Specialist to join our dream team. In this role, you’ll be a part of the team identifying highly impactful ML projects. This position offers you excellent opportunity to engage in research topics of in complex domains.
- Understanding business requirements and its data architecture
- Implementing data extraction and verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Implementing and analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and rank them by their success probability
- Manual and visual data exploration to gain an understanding of it, then identify differences in data distribution that could affect performance
- Prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Define the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- At least 1 years of professional experience in ML
- Proficiency with Python, R or any other programming language for machine learning and basic libraries such as sci-kit-learn, pandas, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with database concepts
- Deep knowledge of math, statistics, probability, and algorithms
- Capable of visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
Kathmandu • Posted on Monday October 29, 2018
We help enterprise take advantage of the Microsoft low code eco-system that enables them to envision unlimited application possibilities by extending the apps and services they already depend on - from Office 365 to Dynamics 365 and many more. We enable faster innovation and business transformation by leveraging Microsoft's unified business platform.
We are currently recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant to join our team and help our clients implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 in their organizations.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; analyze the business process of an organization and recommend and customize modules as per need in the Dynamics 365
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Business and process analysis
- Quality assurance & documentation
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Common Data Model and Common Data service.
- Experience of working on full lifecycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Understanding of PowerApps: form, field, business rules, workflows, actions, solutions
- Review software upgrades and patching and complete deployment testing
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing, and production
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator
Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Design, configure, test and deploy changes to database fields, screens, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.
Sr. QA Engineer
Kathmandu • Posted on Sunday August 12, 2018
- Analyze and understand each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies
- Dig deeper into test failures and work with developers to identify the cause and produce clear and detailed bug report. Perform performance and security testing of the application as required
- Pro-active involvement in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the cause to prevent them in the future.
- Build an automated testing suite following best practices when needed
- Manage release process and deployment. Ensure proper test and release documentation
- Mentor and share knowledge within the team and help in the continuous growth of junior team members.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical
- Minimum three years of professional experience
- Excellent understanding of software test methodologies, best practices, and terminology
- Proven experience utilizing both structured and exploratory testing techniques
- Good knowledge of Selenium web driver and automation framework
- Good knowledge of OWASP security guidelines for web development and security tools
- Knowledgeable of UNIX, AWS, Jenkins, and other deployment tools
Kathmandu • Posted on Saturday August 4, 2018
- Make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the remote infrastructure and internal/external network so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired. Investigate anomalous activities
- Implement and maintain security solutions as needed for compliance and security operations
- Implement and maintain enterprise security policies and operation documents
- Perform different security testing and vulnerability assessment of web application, servers and network
- Collaborate with other engineering partners within organization to support the design of security solutions
- Audit production infrastructure, identify and triage security problems within the production environment
- One or more years of experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Excellent understanding of web/network protocols
- Hands on experience with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment (Web application, Server, Network)
- Hands on experience with anti malware tools, web application firewalls, network intrusion prevention/detection system
- Experience with network base firewall and network access control
- Knowledge of incident handling and responding and disaster recovery planning
- Understanding of system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks
Kathmandu • Posted on Wednesday June 27, 2018
- Deployment, automation, monitoring, scaling and maintenance of all applications and deployment environments, and infrastructure like AWS and Azure
- Load test of application and monitor response time of REST APIs and database queries.
- Make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at remote infrastructures, internal and external networks, hardware or VMWare so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired. Perform scheduled manual monitoring where necessary
- Work on backups and disaster recovery planning for databases, source codes and other assets of the organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in remote servers
- One or more years of experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of web/network protocols
- Hands on experience of configuring web servers, application servers, database servers
- Hands on experience of working with cloud computing, virtualization, automation, monitoring, web application deployment and security. (Preferably AWS and Azure services)
- Knowledge of incident handling, responding and disaster response planning